Monday, November 10, 2008

26 days till 30...

Today I finished the book I started last night called 1st to Die by James Patterson. My Grandma Jenni gave me the first 6 books in the Women's Murder Club series a couple months back, and I finally got around to reading the first one. I actually didn't realize the books were part of a set, though the fact they were numbered books maybe should have tipped me off that they belonged to a set. But I really enjoyed the first book, I liked the characters and the murder mystery in it. I can't wait to start the second book tonight! Mark and I also finished up some projects around the house over the weekend/tonight. We hung some wedding pictures and some decorations around the house. I also finally completed a project I had been working on for a board to hang my jewelery on. Almost 3 years in this apartment and its starting to feel homey :)

Still looking for a job...anyone have any good leads?

No comments: