Monday, May 19, 2008

Got a Case of the Mondays? Not for much longer.

It just struck me as I was sipping my wine and unwinding after a long day of work, that today is the LAST Monday I will have at my current position @ the bank.   And also possibly the last Monday at the company I have donated the last 9+ years of my life to as well!. I do work next week, but next Monday is a holiday...so this was the last one.  Its a really strange thought though. Exciting and scary at the same time. I think because I have known it is coming for so long, it hasn't seemed real, and in a way still doesn't.  Check back with me on June 2nd!

So less than 2 weeks until I am unemployed...if anyone knows of any good job openings in San Diego, please let me know! I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, so I'm open to suggestions.

And in case you were wondering...I will be taking my red stapler with me when I leave :)

No comments: