So...I had some issues with using PhotoBooth on my Mac to record these videos. For some reason the audio is not consistent. So I recorded a "day 1" update yesterday and again this am, only to find out there was no sound! I tested out iMovie tonight and that worked. However what I didn't know was that recording in iMovie makes the file REALLY big! So it took about an hour to upload to Vimeo and longer than that for them to convert. But its here and ready for today. Mark showed me how to export from iMoive which turns it into a .mp4 (vs a .mov) and makes it much smaller...so thats good. I will try that tomorrow. I also need to learn how to edit out the first few seconds where I'm looking down to click the play button as I look really silly in the freeze frame in both of these! Tomorrow...pictures of the delicious dessert from tonight!
Day 1 recap, Day 2 of my sabbatical from Amy R on Vimeo.