Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Updates to the list

I cannot believe December is almost over...its less than a week until Christmas...and I'm not done with my shopping! In fact I've barely started. Each year I swear I'm not going to wait until the last minute to shop...and every year theres at least "one more gift" that I'm buying on the 23rd! So...this all means my procrastination is still in top form, and if there is anything you really want this year...please email me asap!

A couple more small items I thought of, in case you are looking for stocking stuffers! :)

DoorOrganizer

Personal Cup Cooley (a couple of these might be cool)

Passport Holder/Wallet--because I'm a world traveler now and all :)

Some kind of Mail Organizer w/ at least 3 slots (inbox area for Mark, me and "resident"/coupon type mail). Modern looking style (not country wood style).

Peppermint Bark from Ghirardelli’s-Yum!

Ok. that's it. Everyone else is probably done shopping, so this is pointless...but at least I'll have a list of things to go out and spend any gift cards on!

Amy :)

No comments: