Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crazy cat

The problem with exercising at home various from person to person. Some people lack motivation, some people lack space, and some people have Mr. Heckles living below them so they can't make any noise! Well my problem is a combination of Mr. Heckles (or lady Heckles in our case) and Kiley! I've been walking for the last couple weeks, and I've been good about walking 4-5 days a week. Today I decided I wanted to start doing some simple leg/arm exercises after my walks...well Kiley thought lunges were a game for her...so each time I moved my legs, she chased my feet around. Well, for anyone who has met her and her teeth, you know this was not a fun game for me! I ended up just standing still till she got bored, and then I continued with the exercising. I wonder if it will still be a game for her tomorrow.

No comments: