Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Sunday of 29

So today was my last Sunday of 29. Crazy! I can’t believe my birthday is in less than a week! Today I slept in a little while and did some chores around the house. Then I went to lunch with my mom and Grandma Cindy for her bday. When I came home I watched the Chargers lose ☹ Then I did more chores around the house and FINALLY listed all the leftover wedding stuff on Craigslist to finally get it out of our house! I don’t want to just throw it away…so hopefully some other bride to be out there wants it. I can’t believe it took me over a year and a half to finally do this…who am I kidding!? I’m a ridiculous procrastinator-but now its done. So hopefully people want to buy the stuff and it goes to a good wedding and I make a little bit of money to go towards my new cell phone ☺

Tomorrow we start decorating for Christmas! This may be the first year ever I’m excited to decorate BEFORE my birthday. Hmmm

No comments: