Friday, August 8, 2008

More than 2 months

I cannot believe its been 2 months already since I left work. I have gotten barely anything done from my "to do while on sabbatical" list. I haven't even kept up with my blogging! I have read some books, and gone on 2 vacations, but realistically those were things I would have done anyway...even if I was working! In all honesty, I'm not sure what I have spent my time doing! Yesterday I completed a draft of my resume and sent it to a few friends to review. Once I get feedback, I'm going to make any changes and post my resume online on Monster or CareerBuilders or something and start actively searching for a job. I still don't know exactly what I want to do, but I need to start looking now. That way I can find something I am interested in, and not feel forced to take something just because time/money is running out.

No comments: